Press Releases

IDEX and NAVDEX 2019 Conclude with UAE Armed Forces Registering Deals Worth AED20 Billion

Feb 21, 2019

The 2019 editions of the International Defence Exhibition (IDEX) and Naval Defence Exhibition (NAVDEX), held under the patronage of His Highness Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan, President of the UAE and Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces, concluded today with deals worth AED20,053,699,941 inked by the UAE Armed Forces over the five days of the dual events. Over the duration of the exhibitions, 65 per cent of the deals were awarded to international companies, while the remaining 35 per cent were allocated to national companies.

IDEX, NAVDEX 2019: UAE Armed Forces Awards Deals Worth more than IDEX, NAVDEX 2019: UAE Armed Forces Awards Deals Worth more than AED19.65 billion in Four in Four Days

Feb 20, 2019

Speaking at a press conference on day four of the International Defence Exhibition and Conference (IDEX 2019) and the Naval Defence and Maritime Security Exhibition (NAVDEX 2019), General Mohammed Al Hassani, Official Spokesperson of IDEX 2019, and Naval Staff Colonel Fahad Nasser Saif Al Thehli, Official Spokesperson of NAVDEX 2019, announced 29 deals worth AED2,781,671,116. To date, the total value of deals announced at IDEX and NAVDEX 2019 accumulates to more than AED19.65 billion.

Day Three of IDEX, NAVDEX 2019: UAE Armed Forces Awards Deals Worth more than AED4.8 Billion

Feb 19, 2019

Speaking at a press conference on day three of the International Defence Exhibition and Conference (IDEX 2019) and the Naval Defence and Maritime Security Exhibition (NAVDEX 2019), General Mohammed Al Hassani, Official Spokesperson of IDEX 2019, and Naval Staff Colonel Fahad Nasser Saif Al Thehli, Official Spokesperson of NAVDEX 2019, announced 28 deals worth AED4,878,756,832. To date, the total value of deals announced at IDEX and NAVDEX 2019 accumulates to AED16.869 billion

IDEX, NAVDEX 2019: UAE Armed Forces Awards Deals Worth more than AED7 Billion

Feb 18, 2019

peaking at a press conference on two of the International Defence Exhibition and Conference (IDEX 2019) and the Naval Defence and Maritime Security Exhibition (NAVDEX 2019), General Mohammed Al Hassani, Official Spokesperson of IDEX 2019, and Naval Staff Colonel Fahad Nasser Saif Al Thehli, Official Spokesperson of NAVDEX 2019, announced 24 deals worth AED7,019,428,577. The total value of contracts for day one and two of IDEX and NAVDEX 2019 is more than AED11.99 billion.